Friday, April 29, 2011

FEST Treasure Hunt, blog feature, new Etsy items

a few quick updates...  


1. I donated a set of greeting cards for the FEST: Florida Etsy Street Team Treasure Hunt, starting May 1! You don't have to be a member of the team or even Etsy to play. Take a look at some of the prizes here: Florida Etsy Street Team Treasure Hunt Challenge!



2. Artist Elaine Alonzo featured my painting Lucky in a recent blog post - be sure to check out the rest of her blog, she's a talented lady.  



3. While these aren't new paintings, they are two new listings in my Etsy shop: 

    

I've been going through all of my originals and deciding which ones to list that haven't been yet; hopefully I will have a few more listed in the next week or so, along with new prints! (The printers I use are a little slow; thus begins the excited but impatient wait for the mail...)

No comments:

Post a Comment