Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday WIP: JaxHax Yoshi Mural


A mural I did for JaxHax Makerspace, Yoshi/Darwin/scientific illustration-themed for the classroom. I can technically call this a work in progress because it is still only 99.5% done... I still have to sign it! And add a few more tiny details here and there.


I love this place - though I am not a paying member (yet!) the open meetings on Tuesdays give me the opportunity to come and hang out with a bunch of smart, talented, and incredibly friendly people. My friend Bri (who I worked on another mural with, a fantastic one of mostly her own doing) and I will be painting much more on the walls of JaxHax soon... can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hellz yeah! I can't wait to see what other crazyness you grace the walls up there with!

    ReplyDelete