Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Mix: Post-It Art, WIWT Blog Feature, and Zelda Music

♥ The Post-It War: Window art made with Post-Its! This reminds me of being in college, when I worked at a newspaper with another artist friend of mine, Chris McAlister (check out his portfolio... I promise you won't be disappointed, he's incredibly talented!) We decorated our shared cubicle with tons of Post-It scribbles, although nothing like this. Makes me want to give some window art a try. 



My last WIWT drawing was featured on the What I Wore Today blog! I love this group <3 I'm still excited for the book, 2012 please! 


And some music... since David's been playing Ocarina of Time lately, I've been listening to this piano/violin medley of Zelda songs while I work. Give it a listen even if you're not familiar with Zelda, it's absolutely beautiful:  





Look for another Wednesday WIWT this week, and possibly a final on Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have not heard about before. Keep sharing more blog posts on this Community and get extra benefits with this ideas and knowledge. Thanks for this one.
    allmusic technocompe
    arduino techstarusa
    giikers

    ReplyDelete