Friday, April 29, 2011

FEST Treasure Hunt, blog feature, new Etsy items

a few quick updates...  


1. I donated a set of greeting cards for the FEST: Florida Etsy Street Team Treasure Hunt, starting May 1! You don't have to be a member of the team or even Etsy to play. Take a look at some of the prizes here: Florida Etsy Street Team Treasure Hunt Challenge!



2. Artist Elaine Alonzo featured my painting Lucky in a recent blog post - be sure to check out the rest of her blog, she's a talented lady.  



3. While these aren't new paintings, they are two new listings in my Etsy shop

    

I've been going through all of my originals and deciding which ones to list that haven't been yet; hopefully I will have a few more listed in the next week or so, along with new prints! (The printers I use are a little slow; thus begins the excited but impatient wait for the mail...)

No comments:

Post a Comment